Sunday, February 20, 2011

A quick update in bright lipstick

It's London Fashion Week at the moment. And it's happening next to my uni. I love it so much. Lots of ladies in high heels with bright lipstick. And tall, leggy, androgynous creatures. People watching has reached a whole new level.
My friend Sarah came to visit this week. We had a lovely time, lots of cookies and cupcakes. The highlight was our afternoon tea at Bea's of Bloomsbury.
yum?? 
I had a really good night out on Friday. I went with my friend Ricardo who likes to straddle me. (Weird, my life?). After that, I stayed in the rest of the weekend, ate lots of spinach and watched all 7 episodes of Downton Abbey.. Which I keep misspelling "Downtown Abbey". Oh well, bear with me.
When I am fully grown up I want to be a mix between Dame Vivienne Westwood and Dame Maggie Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, is it me you're looking for?